1.Get married
2. Go to Italy
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/europe/italy/
3. Go watch a NBA game
4. Climb to a top of a mountain
5. Scubeadiving
6. take a trip in a hot air balloon
7. Skydiving
8. Swim with sharks
9. Swim with whale
10. Go help families in Africa
11. Run a marathon
12. Fly a plane
13. shoot a gun
14. Visit Paris
15. Go to Australia
16. Have monkey as a pet
17. Ride in a race car
18. Go to Costa Rico
19. Go on a cruise
thecraftychica.blogspot.com
20. Go to the Olympics
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympic_Games
21. Go white water rafting in Colorado
22. Visit Ireland
23. Go to a drive in theater
24. swim with dolphins
http://dev.outdoorbound.com/index.php/events/sub/mexico/
25. Go to a NFL football game
26. Go to the Masters
27. Go to the US Open
28. Go to China
29. Visit all the states
30. Visit Madagascar



I would go to Italy & Australia, for sure. And I would have a monkey as a pet(: But I would not swim with sharks. Yikes.
ReplyDelete